Thursday, November 27, 2008

TURKEY DAY

"This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24




This Thanksgiving more than any other I realized how incredibly blessed I am. I was really nervous about how I was going to feel this day, it has been a very difficult year for the boys and I! I made a commitment to myself that I would rejoice each day that is given to me, each day is truly a gift. I celebrated with my mom, dad, brother and best friend Ang. Mom and I cooked most of the morning, the food turned out excellent. We had the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans and homemade pumpkin pie. We hung out, spent time playing with the kids and relaxed out on the porch swing. It was a wonderfully peaceful day, I thank God for family, friends and my three little angels :-).














Tobias is trying potatoes!

I don't think he likes them very much, you be the judge :-)






















No comments: