Thursday, November 27, 2008

** COLDPLAY **

Girls Night Out :-)




What an amazing night of great music!!!







UM YEAH!! I just attended my first concert ever and it just so happened it was my favorite band ever in concert. I have been a huge Coldplay fan since they first came out years ago! A few of their songs hold a special place in my heart for very personal reasons. My best gal-pal Ang made this night possible, she bought the tickets months ago when they were first available. The concert itself was incredible to say the least. The only bummer was that our seats were sort of high up, but that made no difference when all of a sudden in the middle of the performance we see security pulling caution tape up the stairs right were our seats were. Ang and I were confused as to what was going on?? In the row right in front of us was a tiny little ledge were two guys were setting up microphones and guitars. Ang and I started feaking out (ok.. I started freaking out). Then before we knew it the band was coming up the stairs to perform on that tiny little ledge about 5 feet in front of us for a couple of our fav songs!!!

Thank you Ang for taking me to the concert!!! You are my bestest friend ever!!! This year has been extremely difficult for the both of us but I know God has put you in my life for a reason. Thank you so much for your friendship,most of all your prayers, letting me cry on your shoulder and for being such an amazing listener. Don't worry girl, there are better days ahead and always remember with God by our side we can conquer ANYTHING!!!

No comments: