Thursday, March 26, 2009

I cannot believe my "big man" turns 4 !!



God has truly blessed me with the most amazing children, they are more than I could have ever dreamed of. I cannot imagine my life without them. They have brought me such overwhelming joy and happiness!
Owen is my first born and very special in his own way, he is by far one of a kind. This little boy is full of energy, love and so much excitement and enthusiasm about life in general. He is caring, thoughtful and takes his role of "biggest brother" very seriously. He makes it priority to introduce his little brothers to anyone who will listen, he loves doing that at Walmart for some reason.
Things started out a little rough, 65 lovely pregnancy pounds gained, 24 hrs of labor and 14 weeks of Owen screaming (due to colic) we are finally here 4 years later. It is so hard to believe that my baby has turned 4. I thank God every single day for my 3 little treasures, there is nothing more incredible than being a mom, (especially of 3 boys :-))!!

No comments: