Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

I worked Christmas Eve this year, we began the festivities when I got home. My brother and his family as well as my parents came over to my house. My mom cooked traditional Polish food, including pierogies and fried fish. Then after we ate the gift opening began. The kids had so much fun opening their presents.

Calvin checking out all the presents!

The original Chudziks

My mom and I

Calvin trying to bite me

Owen is helping Calvin open his present from Noah

My little angel wouldn't look at the camera!

Daddy's little girl!!

Noah and Owen- partners in crime!!

My boys searching for their presents!

Cousin Noah

All four boys waiting very patiently for their dinner.

This is Tobias's first Christmas.

My angel just would not look at the camera!

Cousin Julia!

I think Tobias is excited about Christmas

Julia kept trying to take Tobin's hat off. It was so sweet!

No comments: